As the main command center of a ship, the bridge is where the captain and his mates charter a course from one destination to another. On Out2Sea, mariners use the bridge to navigate their social life!
The Bridge shows you the activity of other mariners on our social network and allows you to comment on posts or join a group. You’ll also get updates every time our magazine is published, so you can stay on top of industry trends that affect seafarers.
Full steam ahead!
- The future of US shipbuildingOctober 23, 2018
- The State of the American Merchant Fleet: Inside the DeclineSeptember 29, 2018
- What does it take to avoid mooring line accidents in the maritime industry?September 12, 2018
- Where do the world’s mariners come from? A look at the international supply of seafarersAugust 31, 2018
- Six Job Scams All Maritime Professionals Should Be Aware OfAugust 11, 2018